Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.83.8

Hello,

I am trying to setup a VPN on a Linksys WR54GL router with  the following software: DD-WRT v24-sp2 (08/12/10) vpn (SVN revision 14929). I found the following instructions for the setup:  https://airvpn.org/ddwrt/. However I am unable to setup the VPN to work. I am not very experienced in the topic so I would appreciate your help.

I have following issues and questions:

1. The instructions do not specifically state how to generate the configuration files. I selected the Windows platform, UDP 443 and ticked the option Separate keys/certs from .ovpn file and selected one server only (Alderamin). I did not change any other options.
2. I cannot find specific information on the DNS of the server I am trying to connect to (Alderamin) - so i filled in 10.4.0.1 under the Static DNS1 on the router, which is the only DNS address I can find on the Specs page
3. Under the VPN configuration of the router ("Services" tab -  "VPN" tab) my menu is not exactly the same as in the instructions. I do not have all the fields - one of the missing ones is TLS auth key. I filled in port 80, tried also with 443.
4. Under the DD-WRT firewall rules I tried both tun0 and tun1
5. Under the Status OpenVPN tab of the router there is no data - state, status and log are all empty.

I attached the screenshots of the configurations I made on my router. I would be very grateful if you could help me with the configuration.