Not connected, Your IP: 18.220.139.168
Sign in to follow this  
bluesjunior

Approx 50% of Servers not Available for Connection Today?.

Opened AirVPN this morning to find that 4 of my preferred servers had NA for Connection messages. Ticking on the Show All servers box I could see that around half of the available servers on the list from several countries all had this NA-C message showing. Of course there are still many others available but would like a clarification on whether this is regular AirVPN working on them or is it the result of some sort of attack or in fact is it something specific to my PC's setup?.

Same here. My router usually connects to the best UK server, often Denebolla. I know the connection is down.... Not sure whether I can include other server IPs in case the first connection fails.

Listen up - when you guys have issues like this, open a support ticket instead of posting in the forum.

The support staff is ready and willing to help with all kinds of issues. You'll get better and faster results using that method.