Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.9.146
ll._AirVpnFan_.ll

AirVPN have "Double-Hop" but where is settings + another quastions...

Hi evryone,

i see in bottom of the Status page: https://airvpn.org/status/ some server for Double-Hop ( client->1hop->2hop-> internet) is real & secure?  if yes AMAZING, it's so cool, especially in restricted countries Like I.R.AN & CHI.NA because they have this option to ban all traffic for specific country example ban all traffic from U.S and they do many times.

can use SSL for first hop?

can use ipv4/ipv6 for second hop?(when new version is released)

---

another quastions:

when have UnreliableISP+forced customers just use ISProuter, is more safest go in advanced setings and: ChecMark -> remove the deafult gatway route + un-ChecMark -> Skip Process Cheking / Allow Lan... / Allow ping?

The servers at the bottom of the status page are routing servers only, they are only used to bypass georestrictions, they are not used for double-hop in the traditional sense. If you want doublehop, you need to use a VM.

As for IPv4/V6 for double hops, this should work in theory (it has done in my testing, IPv4 on the first hop, v6 on the second) and I saw no major issues when testing on a VM.

As for those settings, for maximum security it's best you leave them as originally set unless advised otherwise.

I dont understand what SuperdooperSECRETstuff people use .... lol  .... You get spied, tracked and blocked in the West too ...ie netflix, Amazon, Nordhbo, fb, paypal etc pp

I dont understand what SuperdooperSECRETstuff people use .... lol  .... You get spied, tracked and blocked in the West too ...ie netflix, Amazon, Nordhbo, fb, paypal etc pp

I wish never you(anybody) Understand & Experienced what innocent young/kid/old pepole in dictatories countries experience for nothing(nothing!)...

if want just read some countries report: https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/sub-regions/east-asia/

If you are using GNU/Linux and interested in VM-less double-hop connections you can have a look at the alternative airvpn client I have written. My implementation uses a similar approach to the sourceforge-Link posted above and works provider-independent. See this thread for details.

If you are using GNU/Linux and interested in VM-less double-hop connections you can have a look at the alternative airvpn client I have written. My implementation uses a similar approach to the sourceforge-Link posted above and works provider-independent. See this thread for details.

Dear corrado another thing i love for Airvpn peoples like you, congratulation. unfortunately i haven't Linux but is so Honorable to me when see your work, always is so enjoyable see persons work for better performance... I wish you use your talent through https://github.com/AirVPN/Eddie/pulls so we can use with different Os.

Thanks AirVpnFan! Some of the functionalities my app offers will only work on GNU/Linux. There might be different ways to achieve similar things on other platforms, but currently I have no plans/time to make Qomui cross-platform. Besides, I truly think that anyone who cares for his or her online privacy should switch to GNU/Linux. As a previously die-hard Windows fan I made the jump about three and a half years ago and I have never looked back: it's faster, more reliable, more secure, more beautiful (KDE Plasma, my opinion) and more transparent. Once you get used to it, it is easier to use, too, in many cases (no need for cryptic console commands). Only thing I kept is a W10-VM to run some games that just don't work on GNU/Linux.

Thanks AirVpnFan! Some of the functionalities my app offers will only work on GNU/Linux. There might be different ways to achieve similar things on other platforms, but currently I have no plans/time to make Qomui cross-platform. Besides, I truly think that anyone who cares for his or her online privacy should switch to GNU/Linux. As a previously die-hard Windows fan I made the jump about three and a half years ago and I have never looked back: it's faster, more reliable, more secure, more beautiful (KDE Plasma, my opinion) and more transparent. Once you get used to it, it is easier to use, too, in many cases (no need for cryptic console commands). Only thing I kept is a W10-VM to run some games that just don't work on GNU/Linux.

Agreed.  Ditch Windows and learn Linux!  Its not that tough and if you spend a little time learning it you will absolutely NEVER look back.  BTW --- Airvpn makes the linux transition very easy because their linux Eddie client is exceptionally well written.