Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.246.254
Sign in to follow this  
Aegisprotection

Portforwarding remains an enigma, at least for me!

As a noob regarding airvpn, setting up the connection both in windows 10 and on android was a breeze with the help of all the guides I found on this forum and all works smoothly as envisioned, apart from .....portforwarding. I've read as much as possible on the forum to try and resolve this riddle but unfortunately I can't get it to work at all.

As recommended I've let the system choose an available portnumber for me and configured this on Emule in Options->connection in both fields of the client ports, and disabled UPnP. However, this didn't work.

As far as I understood from the posts in the forum the problem seems to be firewall related and, indeed, the results from the TCP check on the client area/forwarded ports page do point in this direction.

• With eddy connected plus network lock and windows firewall (managed through the Windows Firewall Control app.) activated I'm getting Error 110 - connection timed out.
  • With eddy connected plus network lock but windows firewall dis-activated I'm getting Error 111 - connection refused.

But whatever I try, I can't get it to work. I've no idea what kind of firewall rule it needs precisely to get it to work.

Could anyone please help me to solve this enigma? Thanks!