Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.149.13

Hi all,

The screenshot below shows the struggles I've been having with AirVPN, since I bought a subscription yesterday

My internet connection is 30 mbit, but I already know from experience without vpn that the provider delivers a consistent 10 mbit connection (something they won't fix),

However, since I joined AirVPN the p2p capacity has grinded to a halt! Using a private torrent subscription, I normally download 1mb/s, and I still seem to be able to reach those speeds for a few minutes per hour, but the rest of the time the speeds are reduced to 50kb/s max.

I've set up Deluge to only listen on a specific port, which I received through this website, but it seems to no avail.

Looking at the eddie log, it appears that the slowdown either started or ended around the 9:50 mark (I wasn't tracking when I took the screenshots), and would really like to consistently receive quicker speeds. Is there anything I can try? I've already tried a few different servers and did the general reading-up on the forum.

Some servers are slower than others especially when you connect half way around the world.  Try connecting to a closer server and check firewall settings to make sure eddie is not being affected by the firewall.