Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.63.136
Thebrynn

Captchas on german servers

Since a day or two I am facing captcha's for half of the sites I visit.

Tried switching to different german servers but it appears to be the same. Also each time I refresh the page I need to re-enter the captcha.

Also tried topping up my BTC wallet and it stated I can't do this using TOR (am just using the AirVPN on my router).

Any ideas on how I can solve this? I am already using HTTPS everywhere and these kind of extensions.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Similar behavior using Eridanus, maybe related to Cloudflare.

It's becoming a pain in the ass.

It's probably due to a combination of the server IP, incognito mode, do-not-track requests, privacy plugins inside the browser etc.

Which German servers are you having these problems with? I'll see if I get them as well.

I definitely noticed an increase in ReCaptcha requests as well during the last few days, but I haven't been using German servers lately.

Maybe with all these privacy related settings and plugins enabled they're starting to treat us ore and more like Tor users :/

I am on mesarthim at the moment, but I've used Adhara yesterday with similar results.

I am getting very proficient at captchas but it's really quite annoying doing all these captchas over and over again :/

Same problem for me since nearly a week with most German and Switzerland servers.

Already created a support ticket 3 days ago.

No reaction yet.

That's pretty sad as i just recently re-subbed for another 180 days, and now this?

Currently the "support" is non-existant and worse than what experienced with PIA..

same problem here with stupid cloudflare over airvpn's switzerland and austria server.

the funny point of this, how should i enter capchtas, if my rss reader searching for feed updates...?

No problems with Kitalpha, CH. Not a single captcha in the last few months...

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I got a very interesting answer to my support ticket:

We're very sorry, we provide support for AirVPN. The subject you mention is totally outside Air so there's no support to provide.

So we are supposed to just wait and hope it gets better? What the hell.

How about you contact Cloudflare to whitelist most of your Server IPs again?!

whitelistening? thats a good joke.

just my idea:

cloudflare get money for "scan" all visitor of there customer website to find suspicious one.

i dont know how sensitive cloudflare software work, but if someone on same vpn server does bad things or just look as bad visitor, cloudflare shows a captcha for all that use this vpn server ip.

Adhara is bad for me.  I have had to blacklist that one.  The rest of the German servers seem ok.  The issue is defiantly cloudflare. They are over zealous, but I suppose they are are trying to protect their (customers) network from bad IP's.  Its a shame that they are the biggest CDN, so what they do notices to the rest of us.  We really need more CDN providers.  The web is becoming more and more centralised!  But yes air could try talking to them to at least get their servers lower down on the security list.