Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.128.86

It didn't work via iCloud for me either, but it did work via Safari if you generate the config files in Safari.

1. Use Safari on iPhone/iPad to go to the AIrVPN config generator

2. Select the configs you want to generate like normal

3. Click each config separately, it will load to a page where the config file is an icon in the middle (a little bit like the iCloud view) but this time you can tap it and it should open in the app properly, where you can add it per the instructions.

4. Go back to the Safari window, press the back button, when asked if you want to submit the form again say 'yes' and your other config files will be waiting for you there... rinse and repeat

Thanks for the response. I've been trying to find a way to do it without iOS Safari; for whatever reason, I cannot sign into my account. Signing in on macOS is not a problem for Safari or Chrome. Couldn't sign in on iOS Chrome either until I saved my username and password to autofill from desktop Chrome and synced google with phone--then iOS Chrome worked fine. Tried the same thing with Keychain: signed into mac Safari, saved my info to Keychain, then let it autofill iOS Safari. Still no dice. Tells me incorrect username or password every time. I am not using private browsing, cookies always enabled. Tried clearing website data for airvpn on mobile, again, still no dice. Encouragingly, the VPN seems to be working well on my mac. This seems like a silly problem... Any other workarounds or ideas are much appreciated! Thanks again. 

It didn't work via iCloud for me either, but it did work via Safari if you generate the config files in Safari.

1. Use Safari on iPhone/iPad to go to the AIrVPN config generator

2. Select the configs you want to generate like normal

3. Click each config separately, it will load to a page where the config file is an icon in the middle (a little bit like the iCloud view) but this time you can tap it and it should open in the app properly, where you can add it per the instructions.

4. Go back to the Safari window, press the back button, when asked if you want to submit the form again say 'yes' and your other config files will be waiting for you there... rinse and repeat

Got this to work. Thanks much!