Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.239.225
Sign in to follow this  
Mahato884

AirVPN LiveCD

here's an idea: make available a downloadable & burnable .iso for users, a live cd/usb option, to connect, users enter an access code. basically, tails-like system but only tunnel to airvpn servers. mobile users can be better secured from potentially compromised systems etc for secured access to banking etc.

also, has any people considered such or seen such a prepared setup elsewhere?

How is that different from downloading any Linux livecd of your choice, securely booting it and installing portable version of Eddie on it?

Maintaining an up to date rolling release distribution is not an easy task, especially when it has no added value on top of the above option.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

a bootable .iso like the op suggests wouldn't require the vpn client install step and the system could also be customized and optimized too, but if a user needs install an .iso they can just do as you suggest. interestingly i have not seen this idea for any vpn service, only tor network systems. anyway just an thought