Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.156.140
Sign in to follow this  
justeveryday

ziggosporttotaal.nl keeps blocking me

Hello Guys, I'm in London and trying to get access to a Dutch site called ziggosporttotaal.nl to watch sports online ( http://go.ziggosporttotaal.nl/

Until a couple of months ago I was using one of those free VPN extensions in Chrome and it was working fine. I logged in, chosen the game, made my payment and it worked great. Then suddenly after two months when I turned on the extension and after logging in and choosing the event, BEFORE paying, their system "checks" if you are using a proxy" and now it says "Yes, u are using a proxy (Even if my IP result in Holland) so I can't pay for the event and obviously watch the game.

I tried using Mozilla and Opera and i have the same issue.

I stopped the Leaking WebRTC in Chrome (Installing an extension as suggested) and In Mozilla I followed a procedure to uncheck a service that allow the WebRTC leaking.

I Installed a couple of VPN applications that offers three days trials but I get the same error so I uninstall them.

So I tried your service, selected three different servers in Netherlands and the Ziggosports website still recognizing I'm using a proxy.

What can you do?

Cheers