Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.233.112

I'm using Windows 10 64.

In my trey, the "cloud" icon, lower right, can you show if there is a lock on it?  SSL?  Whatever the encryption the user has, show that on the icon.

Also, maybe little up, down arrows showing the data moving back and forth.

Also, when I shut down Windows, many times, I forget to close the Eddie.  Can you make Eddie close when Windows shuts down?

Thank you.

I love the service.

Whatever the encryption the user has, show that on the icon.

The data channel of your connection is always encrypted with AES, so such an icon would be superfluous. You can tell by the color if you're connected (blue) or not (grey), that should give you an idea if your connection is encrypted as well

Also, when I shut down Windows, many times, I forget to close the Eddie.  Can you make Eddie close when Windows shuts down?

There's a checkbox whether a dialogue window will be shown or not if you shut your computer down while Eddie is running. I think it's enabled by default.

I personally don't know whether Windows can close a program gracefully when shutting down, what I know is it simply terminates all running processes and it's up to the software to preserve their state.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Whatever the encryption the user has, show that on the icon.

The data channel of your connection is always encrypted with AES, so such an icon would be superfluous. You can tell by the color if you're connected (blue) or not (grey), that should give you an idea if your connection is encrypted as well

There's a checkbox whether a dialogue window will be shown or not if you shut your computer down while Eddie is running. I think it's enabled by default.

I personally don't know whether Windows can close a program gracefully when shutting down, what I know is it simply terminates all running processes and it's up to the software to preserve their state.

I think he might mean an icon on the tray that indicates which protocol your using like TCP or UDP, or whether it's a SSH or SSL tunnel

Correct, I mean the icon in the tray.

Hey, what's wrong with a little eye candy?

Nice lock pad with SSL on it and little arrows blinking up and down showing the data.

I would love that.

Thank you.