Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.239.195
bm243

What are my options if AirVPN is blocked by a website I wish to access?

I am trying to access a site that is blocking AirVPN servers. I get full access when I turn off my VPN but this is obviously no good if I want privacy. I have talked to the owner of the site and they say that they block some VPNs due to abuse, so fair enough. I have tried a lot of the AirVPN servers in many different countries with no luck.

Are there any ways around such blocking, perhaps some Eddie client advanced features like SSH tunelling (I have no idea what that is, btw), routing through a free proxy (e.g me >> AirVPN server >> free proxy >> blocking website), or anything thing else.

I do not wish to continue to purchase VPN subscriptions until I find one that works, this would be costly. Dedicated IPs are expensive also (and maybe not too secure?).

Thx if you can help.

Are you sure that you have tested all the servers?. You could also use some proxy online after connecting with AirVPN if that website is simple and doesn't require login and password (if that's the case it would be insecure).

lots of ways to get 'around' that usually server hopping

and if ya want somethin really clean just put a box up online and route through it

that way ya got a real box up there anyway do other things with it

these guys are nyce:  https://pacmanvps.com/

Just to clarify, the site owner said that they do NOT block VPNs just abusive IP addresses.

Also, I have checked this site that I cannot access using AirVPNs route checking tool and get about one red from each country, the rest are green. This compared to testing a site like Netflix that comes up all red. And yet I cannot get in when AirVPN is turned on, and can get in when I turn it off.

I just don't understand it. I thought there might be some tool in the Eddie advanced setting I could try?