Jump to content
Not connected, Your IP: 216.73.217.121
Sign in to follow this  
hackers2016

PFSense firewall rules

Recommended Posts

​Hi everyone

​

 

​I have installed ESXI 6.0 on my home server and I am trying to access each host console, but when I open ssh tunnel to port 443, 902 and 903 with putty I still don't have control over the host's console.

​

is there any special rules that I have to add on my pfsense firewall to access the console on each host.

 

​

​Thank you

​

​

​

​EDIT:

​

​with ubuntu terminal I get message : Privileged can only be forwarded by root

​I just add SUDO at the front so I can get root then message : Permission denied (publickey).

​Do I have to install ssh key pair for root and add public key to my access server?

​

​EDIT:

​

​I just generated a keys for root and logged in as root opened a ssh tunnel as root to ports 443,902 and 903

​

aaa.png

 

​

I can't login I've got this message "[object, Object] "

 

​Is anyone know how to fix that?

 

 

​

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Security Check
    Play CAPTCHA Audio
    Refresh Image
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...