Not connected, Your IP: 18.227.190.93

I wasn't sure where to post this as its not technically a blocked website - however, Mod's if you feel it is best suited elsewhere please go ahead and move!

I am accessing AirVPN via a Netherlands server. I am trying to access an Australian Telco Service providers EPL Football Service. Unfortunately it is Geo Blocked for people in Australia only.

I understand that AirVPN has an intermediary server in Australia which aids in allowing access to Geo Blocked content. Is there any chance it can be investigated as to whether this service can be added to the config?

Service: Optus EPL

Address: https://sport.optus.com.au/

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It has been a month now since I posted this so I am giving it a well needed *bump* to the top of the list.

Like I mention in my initial post, this is not technically a blocked web site. It is GeoBlocked as subscribers from Australia are allowed to watch only. Subscription is not an issue it is just accessing the site to watch the content which is the issue.

I am aware the AIRVPN has intermediary servers in Australia to deal with GeoBlocking, I am just looking for some guidance on how I get this site added to the *list* or whatever it is that counters the GeoBlock!?

Thanks!

Did you open a support ticket in the meantime? Because if not, complaints are not accepted.

These are the community support forums. Staff read them, but they don't read everything. Open a support ticket to speak to them directly, because you can be helped better this way.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Did you open a support ticket in the meantime? Because if not, complaints are not accepted.

These are the community support forums. Staff read them, but they don't read everything. Open a support ticket to speak to them directly, because you can be helped better this way.

I wasn't complaining, just asking the community if someone knew the process. You have provided that in your answer so thank you!!

Ticket raised.