Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.205.146
Sign in to follow this  

Kaus withdrawal

Okay, this makes me very unhappy. It seems every server that works well for me gets withdrawn. Another Texas server has long been requested, but hasn't happened. And then a semi-close server that worked well for me (Kaus) is being withdrawn. I'm seriously considering switching to another VPN at the end of my subscription at this point. The lack of a good server in the southern US is frustrating, especially when they keep getting withdrawn.

I'm wondering why it's so difficult to find good servers in the U.S.  Is it AirVPN's policy of desiring all kinds of connections?  I just want to hide my computer details and location.  I'm not interested in downloading pirated movies, music, etc.

Another issue that has been getting on my nerves is getting a restart when I attempt to connect to a server in the U.S.  I've submitted a support request regarding this issue.

At this point, I too am considering looking at another provider.

what you mean desiring all kinds of connections? Also what you mean getting a restart when you attempt to connect to US servers?