Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.236.199
Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I have a big trouble.

I use Tor + AirVPN, turning on linux (kali 2.0).

My browser is configured for no allowing WebRTC leaks, geolocation, scripts...

It seemed work fine until today.

But today google shown me a map of my real location!

I ran on https://dnsleaktest.com and saw a big list of ip and my real ISP and location!

I've tick "remove the default getaway route" in the client advanced options and reboot the client.

It seems resolve the DNS leak.

But my real ip is still in red on the top of AirVPN website and google continues to show me a map of my real location.

I am disgusted by this revelation, I never connect me to the VPN from my real ip before.

Now, my 173 days of service are corrupted.

Like my safety on the web.

I can't do my job before solving this problem.

And I don't know what to do.

I am not quite good with network configs (like iptables...)(and, like you can see, with english language, sorry for your eyes) and I hope "Network Lock" will be available soon for Tor + VPN connections.

If someone could help me...

Thanks by advance.

wipe all yer boxes move to linux

set your local to static

harden yer browsers

make yer dns airvpn only via iptables

shut off all dhcp on your local

drink waayyy too much coffee

Thanks cm0s for your response.

I don't understand all, but it's not the config i need,

SSl connection works fine in my client but I want absolutely connect Airvpn through TOR for Airvpn never show my real ip. In your config, Airvpn shows your real ip.

For now, the solution purposed by Airvpn (client with network-lock disable) can't be considered secure.

Maybe it can be solved by using:

host - tor / NAT/ VM - Airvpn over ssl (or other protocol)

I'll try that on my next tests...

Your thoughts are heading in the correct direction.  The way I accomplish this with CERTAINTY is to chain/string VM's so they are isolated from each other's network.  e.g. - Mount a host OS (I prefer linux but any will do) and then open VM1 containing TOR/TBB and it will NAT to the host.  VM1 also has an internal network named "Air" (example only).  Now open VM2 and that VM is configured to ONLY see and use the network named "Air" (again example only).  You will use VM2 for your workspace activity and that will only happen on the "Air" internal network, which is chained to VM1, which is NAT'd to the host.  See??  This means that IF the TOR network in VM1 ever breaks your workspace VM will lose connectivity POSITIVELY and there is NO chance for it to ever see the host OR your true IP from the ISP.

This is a very rudimentary description and not too tough to setup if it sounds like something for you.  One thing you are losing in a TOR first and then AIR scenario is the auto rotation of servers on the TOR network.  If you went the other way around --- AIR and then TOR your IP would rotate every 10 minutes or so making you much harder to keep track of.  Just something to think about.