Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.10.137
Sign in to follow this  
ghostp

hulu block Air US server

I've tried to watch something on hulu. While connected to Zosma US server I got an error message:

"Based on your IP address, we noticed you are trying to access Hulu through an anonymous proxy tool. Hulu is not currently available outside the U.S. If you're in the U.S., you'll need to disable your anonymizer to access videos on Hulu."

Is there any help to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

​Far as I know hulu and now netflix are blocking all vpn connections. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future popular sites like reddit also blocked vpn.

​Far as I know hulu and now netflix are blocking all vpn connections. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future popular sites like reddit also blocked vpn.

That's quite unlikely. Only reason Netflix and Hulu block VPNs are because of copyright laws that don't allow certain content to be accessed outside the US.

Since people were using VPN to make it appear that they were in the US, Netflix and Hulu unfortunately blocked tons of VPN ranges

AirVPN solved the issue for Netflix. Just contact support about the server and the site you want to access, and they will probably be able to fix it.

AirVPN solved the issue for Netflix. Just contact support about the server and the site you want to access, and they will probably be able to fix it.

​Very good that the netflix problem has been solved.

I just contacted the support. Let's see how they can do.