Not connected, Your IP: 52.86.227.103

Something I noticed earlier and still seems to persist is that I can't sign in to Twitter using the Tor Browser. AirVPN is working as normal as is everything else, and I can sign in using bare bones Firefox without doing anything special. Just find it odd and irritating at the mo and have other things on my mind...........

Rather curious you mentioned this a year ago I was unable to sign in with firefox, clean or with addons didn't make a difference.

I was using twitter with tor browser without javascript (mobile.twitter.com) but now it´s impossible to login with the tor browser user agent without javascript...

I was using twitter with tor browser without javascript (mobile.twitter.com) but now it´s impossible to login with the tor browser user agent without javascript...

prfv,  this whole javascript thing HAS to go away,  I personally get more frustrated by the day with sites needing it enabled heh.  let's start a revolution!

lol ravenheart, I agree

When I am browsing I normally reject websites I can't see/read without javascript.

Many sites pretend not to work without JS, but most actually do work. Those that do not are not sites I require. They can take that trojan horse and *Expletive Deleted*.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.