Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.72.200

In the last 2 weeks or so my connection has been extremely unstable. It seems I can not stay connected to the same server for more than roughly an hour at a time. I connect to a server, and it'll be fine for a while until everything slows down to a halt and I either have to wait a few minutes for it to reconnect, or manually connect to a new server. Am I the only one experiencing these issues, or is it everyone?

I haven't really changed anything with my setup, so I don't know why this is happening. Anyway I'm running Windows 8.1 x64.

Sounds like an ISP issue if a reconnection with a new session solves this issue.

Some ISPs cap traffic on a same connection if it pushes too much bandwidth.

This is not very common, but happens with some dishonest ones. Provide more details or logs.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Here's the log for the last few hours:

http://pastebin.com/5xfc7e2q

I doubt it's an ISP problem, they let me do pretty much whatever I want, no throttling or anything like that. I also didn't have this problem until very recently.