Not connected, Your IP: 3.17.184.90
wcpanther7

I am unable to connect to a server

I just signed up.

I did all the right things. I downloaded the windows application and entered the correct log in credentials. The only problem i have is that i am unable to connect to a server. I can not even connect to the recommended servers.

I am using Windows 7 64 Bit version application. I have restarted my PC a few times but nothing seems to work.

The message i get in the application is "checking for authorization" and then "restart in 3 seconds" message. It keeps disconnecting.

What seems to be the problem? It should be this difficult for a new user. The process should be simple. I even ran the setup in administration mode.

I have a support ticket already going for the staff regarding this issue but i have yet to get a response back which is why i am posting this information here just in case if someone else runs into this problem.

Hopefully, someone is nice enough to help me out regarding this issue.

Hi, and welcome to AirVPN.

The message i get in the application is "checking for authorization" and then "restart in 3 seconds" message. It keeps disconnecting.

What seems to be the problem?

We'd need more than that. Please post your complete logs into spoiler tags. See my signature for a How-To. After that we can say what the problem seems to be.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.