Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.67.251
snapz

Apple-FBI -- Don’t Be Misled

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

I can't read it since it blocks me since I got an adblocker.

@Privacy by Combat  and for those people with the same prob. hereby a pdf.

The Apple-FBI Fight Isn’t About Privacy vs. Security Don’t Be Misled.pdf

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

Thanks, it was an interesting read, what I most noticed is that Americans are being misled by the FBI's message, and the whole article is right, in the case of making a backdoor hackers WILL without a doubt find it and use it and it won't be easy to patch and the only way to fix it is to remove it which creates another issue which will need people to update their phones which some may not do right away.

@cm0s, I tend to think like you do....with all the resources available to the FBI do they really need Apple to crack a phone at the top of their most wanted info? Seems dubious. Maybe they need to hire some Chinese or Russian teenagers.

@Privacy by Combat...I love your alias, it perfectly describes the current state of privacy

This is all bluff, double or tripple bluff, smoke, mirrors, plus trap doors and dog poo.

What is it with 'Apple' encryption that might make it breakable as opposed to 'other' encryption that we use?

Maybe they need to hire some Chinese or Russian teenagers.

What may I ask makes their teens different?

Are they artificially drug induced human clones with inbuilt decryption genes?

@Privacy by Combat...I love your alias, it perfectly describes the current state of privacy

That was the idea yes)

On last Friday's Bill Maher show, General Michael Hayden, who was former Director of NSA and former Chief of CIA, said he agreed with Apple and that people would be more secure with end to end encryption without any backdoors.