Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.77.59
Annonnymous

My little Review

I started looking in to VPN's long before the snowden incident but I was never really concerned. It was pretty much the same as with millions of Internet users I found it interesting but not nescessarily to become annonymous. Than I started reading up on Privacy policies of services that I frequently used such as Real-Debrid and found out that I might want to rethink my stance on privacy related manners.

So I googled and found the Torrentfreak article which has been quoted in this forum over and over again and from everything I read AirVPN was the right way to go.

It still is for me. The software is easy to use even for people who do not want to fiddle with firewalls etc. The community here is really helpful and friendly whenever there is a problem. The speed has been great so far I have never had problems what so ever with it.

Bottom line: I am really happy with AirVPN in fact I have already had some friends signing up as well and I hope the next years will be exactly as the last two have been

Yeah. AirVPN is great compared to other VPN providers I have tried. With others, I noticed my speed dropping significantly. But with Air, I am able to get 98Mbps  Down and 96Mbps Up (My internet is 100Down,100Up). I also love the no log policy and the remote port forwarding.

100Down,100Up

I want this 100 MBit uplink capacity! Where do you live?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.