Not connected, Your IP: 18.222.120.133

I've not looked at this for a while but as far as I am aware and after testing, this is not a problem on Android even with Chrome. To check, use Network Info II or similar application to show your vpn exit ip (in Network Info you press on 'IP' at the top to make it discover it) then goto ipleak.com in Chrome and compare.

You can try using uBlock Origin however I cannot confirm right now that it blocks WebRTC on the Android version of Chrome.

It works great on Firefox for Android.

Android Chrome does not support any add ons but you can tweak the flags. The default settings now appear to stop webrtc leaks.

To show the relevant flags type "chrome://flags/#disable-webrtc" in the address bar. There is a flag 'Enable support for WebRTC Stun origin header' which is disabled by default. Two other pertinent flags which presumably allow WebRTC to actually work are enabled so this appears to be how the problem has been solved using Chrome (on Android).

Android Chrome does not support any add ons but you can tweak the flags. The default settings now appear to stop webrtc leaks.

To show the relevant flags type "chrome://flags/#disable-webrtc" in the address bar. There is a flag 'Enable support for WebRTC Stun origin header' which is disabled by default. Two other pertinent flags which presumably allow WebRTC to actually work are enabled so this appears to be how the problem has been solved using Chrome (on Android).

Unfortunately, that does not help more, since the latest version of Chrome.

Unfortunately, that does not help more, since the latest version of Chrome.

I installed Chrome just before I posted so I assume it is the latest I could get, just to see what the latest version did, albeit on a Lollipop powered phone. I've uninstalled it now since I never use it normally.

I don't understand what you mean; 'since the latest version of Chrome' what exactly?

"Unfortunately, that does not help more, since the latest version of Chrome."

I think he meant to say , since the latest version of Android and not Chrome. I'm running Marshmallow and I checked the flag you mentioned MeAndroid:

"Enable support for WebRTC Stun origin header' which is disabled by default."; and it was enabled, so it looks like Android went back to enabling it by default.