Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.209.184
strykenKN

Presentation and question

Hello there,

My name is Gerhard and I'm new here. I'm from Konstanz.

I currently use CyberGhost and am very, very unhappy with them. I only have problems and the security seems where not to be so great.

Now I'm looking at what I want to use VPN, precisely because even with us that data retention is here now.

So I wanted to ask if I can have a trial account? to test it. I do not want to beg, but I get my money until Friday (am currently unemployed).

I'd like to test you, because you were me repeatedly recommended, you'll also recommended to privacytools.io.

I would really appreciate it if I get the chance.

I have now just started me with the subject of Internet security deal, looking something sensible. As Internet censorship, data retention is just in Germany on a topic, do I really need a good protection. Clearly there is no 100% security, but I want to go there now times on the theme off :-)

Maybe you have some tips for me, like surfing with Opera, AV is Antivir Pro and Windows Firewall.

Otherwise ....

I worked a lot in the call center, mainly for Telekom, Swisscom. And unfortunately I am currently unemployed.

I live on Lake Constance and the weather is disgusting * gg *

If you have any questions, ask quietly. I look forward to close contacts and maybe even friendships.

Gerhard

Hello, Gerhard. Welcome to AirVPN.

I would really appreciate it if I get the chance.

Everyone has got the chance. To request a free 3-day trial period, open a support ticket.

data retention is just in Germany on a topic

Yes, it's nothing new here. It's the second or even the third try to establish a data retention law in Germany.

Maybe you have some tips for me, like surfing with Opera, AV is Antivir Pro and Windows Firewall.

Oh, boy, there are so many. Just tell us what you want to talk about.

I look forward to close contacts and maybe even friendships.

That's a more or less contradictory goal, given the private and anonymous way of things on these forums. There is a community helping each other but they're far from being called close contacts or even friends in my opinion. Most of us just love to help, and they do it in a laid-back fashion.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.