Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.76.0
tranquivox69

How do I navigate a specific website outside the VPN?

I need to navigate a website with my real IP. Just that one. Is there any way to do it through the client?

I suppose is doable through the "Routes" option in Settings but I am not sure how to do it and it's critical that I do it right.

Do I get it right that I can only do it with an IP address (or range) and not indicating a domain like www.whatever.com?

Thanks in advance.

I need to navigate a website with my real IP. Just that one. Is there any way to do it through the client?

I suppose is doable through the "Routes" option in Settings but I am not sure how to do it and it's critical that I do it right.

Do I get it right that I can only do it with an IP address (or range) and not indicating a domain like www.whatever.com?

Thanks in advance.

You answered it all yourself. You do need the ip address which you can get using many sites (I used domain-records-lookup.com to test this). It is very simple to just add the ip into the 'routes' settings then shut down and restart the client

Edit:  Never mind, I misunderstood the above poster.  

I had no idea the client let us do this so easily. That's awesome!

You answered it all yourself. You do need the ip address which you can get using many sites (I used domain-records-lookup.com to test this). It is very simple to just add the ip into the 'routes' settings then shut down and restart the client

Hell, that's just what i needed but couldn't figure out myself! Thank you so much dude! 

Best regards,

Fox