Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.66.178
inobody

ANSWERED am i suppose to see two airvpn ip addresses when torrenting?

Hi

On ipleak.net using the 'torrent address detection' it shows just the AirVPNs Exit IP address (109.202.*.*), using ipmagnet website it however shows two IP addresses the AirVPNs Exit IP address as above and AirVPNs VPN IP (10.50.*.*) - I replaced last parts of ip's with .*.* incase i ain't suppose to post them on here.

Is it rite that ipmagnet can see two ip addresses?? they are AirVPNS but still not sure if it's suppose to show two as ipleak.net and checkmytorrent only shows the 109.202.*.* ip.

I'm using qbittorrent on linux with Eddie and Network Lock enabled and qbittorrent interface set to tun0 and port forwarding setup in my account etc and in qbitorrent.

I believe my setup is fine just not sure why ipmagnet show's two ip addresses and if it suppose to.

Thanks

You always have two IP addresses, one from the server you connect to, and the other one (10.x.x.x) is the one being assigned by OpenVPN.

It's all perfectly normal unless you see the IP from your home ISP.

Regards

Fox

You always have two IP addresses, one from the server you connect to, and the other one (10.x.x.x) is the one being assigned by OpenVPN.

It's all perfectly normal unless you see the IP from your home ISP.

Regards

Fox

Thank you Fox! both IP's are the VPNs not my home ISP. Thanks for confirming.