Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.111.183
Sign in to follow this  
phildebowl

Any servers that work with all Torrents????

I'm having very inconsistent issues with torrents.  I'm using UDP vpn and I've tried some europe, US, and Canadian servers.  Some torrents work, some don't.  I have dht enabled.  When they don't work, they show 0 seeds and 0 peers.

Nothing from kickasstorrents works, and about 1/3 from pirate bay don't work.  Everything works fine when the vpn isn't on.

Thanks for any help.

Try to forward ports. This can help. Also, note that some trackers started to block entire datacenter ranges.

If possible, use EU servers for public torrents, this will prevent interruptions with US/CA servers for other users

because of automated DMCA abuses that have to be explained to the providers.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

All of them.

If you are having issues then it suggests that there is an issue on your end, especially when it occurs with so many servers.

As zhang888 said, I recommend you try forwarding ports through AirVPN.

Thanks guys.  I am forwarding the ports and the forwarding is successful.  It's strange because i will have 0 seeds/peers connected to a server, and then change servers and will be able to connect to peers on some torrents but neverer everything.