Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.165.246
Sign in to follow this  
lsat

Protonmail is under attacks

Because of jerks like this, the only e-mail service that can guarantee 99.99% uptime is still Gmail...

Together with GPG it provides a decent level of security.

There's a German e-mail provider called Posteo that offers better privacy than Gmail (no advertising and you can encrypt your mail, contacts, and calendars on their servers, so that even they cannot read them or provide them if so ordered by a court). Posteo has also had excellent uptime:

https://posteo.de

Because of jerks like this, the only e-mail service that can guarantee 99.99% uptime is still Gmail...

Together with GPG it provides a decent level of security.

There's a German e-mail provider called Posteo that offers better privacy than Gmail (no advertising and you can encrypt your mail, contacts, and calendars on their servers, so that even they cannot read them or provide them if so ordered by a court). Posteo has also has had excellent uptime:

https://posteo.de

I already use Posteo for two years now and I have nothing to complain .

Its always better not to be "The Product" ,I think.

Casper

I personally use OpenMailbox and it has been okay so far. I think once a privacy-oriented mail service reaches a certain level of popularity, it will usually come under attacks.

I personally use OpenMailbox and it has been okay so far. I think once a privacy-oriented mail service reaches a certain level of popularity, it will usually come under attacks.

It's a sad day for the world when people get upset when others want to keep their personal privacy

Question who is behind this attack.At leat a community who hate privacy and has strong hardware+knowlege (!).

In the case of protonmail,they raised 50.000 + euro`s in only three days.i think this proves that privacy is alive .

Casper