Not connected, Your IP: 3.135.209.249
scott1884

Connecting to Gambling Website Via Multible Accounts

Hi,

I am looking for information on your UK servers & what information they give bookie websites. Currently i use a different VPN that automaticly changes my IP address randomly everytime i connect to it. This is good because i require different PC's to connect to Bookie websites with different IP addresses. I require different IP addresses because there terms state that only 1 offer may be redeemed per IP address. I came across a post in which said that each server shares the same IP.

My question is that if 40 people where connected to one of the servers in the UK & say 15 of them connected to Paddy Power for example. Would all 15 connections show the same IP address to Paddy Power.

All would have different original IP addresses as provided by ISP's. The connections from then on would be anon thru AirVPN so no connections could be made. No     

Hi,

I am looking for information on your UK servers & what information they give bookie websites. Currently i use a different VPN that automaticly changes my IP address randomly everytime i connect to it. This is good because i require different PC's to connect to Bookie websites with different IP addresses. I require different IP addresses because there terms state that only 1 offer may be redeemed per IP address. I came across a post in which said that each server shares the same IP.

My question is that if 40 people where connected to one of the servers in the UK & say 15 of them connected to Paddy Power for example. Would all 15 connections show the same IP address to Paddy Power.

Yes, they would show the same IP address.

There are 5 UK servers here. You can connect to each one of these and claim the free offer off each of those server's IP addresses assuming that nobody else has done that already.