Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.210.17
Sign in to follow this  
ellveez

No Download from Uploaded over German VPN-Servers

I cannot download from Uploaded when I'm connected over one of the german servers.

No problem with any of the dutch servers.

Why is that?

Thanks for any help!

I cannot download from Uploaded when I'm connected over one of the german servers.

No problem with any of the dutch servers.

Why is that?

Thanks for any help!

Last time I used uploaded it only allows a single download from each IP every three hours. Sine Air uses shared IP's to be more secure chances are someone else using the German server has been downloading something from there within the last three hours, blocking you from downloading anything. If several heavy uploaded users regularly use the German servers it will be difficult to get a free slot there, especially if they time their downloads knowing exactly when three hours have passed since their previous download, and quickly grabbing their slot again. This is most likely the case here unless uploaded has blocked the German servers ( I have personally never experienced them blocking a VPN server, though).

Thanks for your answer. I think the problem you had, is not my problem since I have an Uploaded-Premium account.

The german VPN-Servers of Perfect Privacy always worked and still work fine when downloading from uploaded.

Could a minor difference in the configuration of the dutch/german AirVPN servers be my problem?

Thanks for your answer. I think the problem you had, is not my problem since I have an Uploaded-Premium account.

The german VPN-Servers of Perfect Privacy always worked and still work fine when downloading from uploaded.

Could a minor difference in the configuration of the dutch/german AirVPN servers be my problem?

Then it sounds like the German ip's have been banned from downloading on uploaded, in which case you should make a post under the "Blocked Websites Warning" to see if Air can come up with a workaround that unbans the German servers. BUT I haven't tested uploaded with a German server myself so I don't know if it is an ip ban or not, and if it's only a ban from downloading from their site but you can still access it I don't know how much Air can do (but I have seen them bypass some heavy blocks before). Maybe someone else can test from a German server to see if they have the same problem.

Hey I am new user. I need a little help. I don't know much about vpn. I want to hide my identity using vpn. But don't know how to do taht. Can someone help me which should I use and how to do?