Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.75.60

HI i keep getting a message some thing about open drivers failed ? I will reply back soon but so far it not working for me

ok sorry its windows 10 and i use laptop HP I have two screen shots but don't know how to post here sorry.

Also can any one else confirm if they have windows 10 and having same issue or any problems ?

Thank u

Do you mean installation of the openvpn driver? What version of Eddie (Air's software) are you trying to install? The default 2.9 or the 2.10.1 experimental?

Either way, uninstall Eddie, TAP v9 driver (if it shows separately), as well as any openvpn product (eg OpenVPN GUI) you might have installed separately. Reboot then install Eddie again by right clicking it and choosing 'Run as Administrator'. Are you sure you downloaded the correct installer? There are separate ones for Windows Vista and 7, and Windows 8, 8.1 & 10. I had this issue once on a preview build but it worked fine on RTM and later. Make sure you're running Eddie itself as admin when you launch it too, so it has the right permissions to install the driver. 

i dont know i went to client picked the version the windows 10 then just installed it i dont what version it is ? it 2.9 2.10.1 etc open vpn yes installer yes