Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.202.187

Hi,

I would like to know if my account has a bandwidth limit. Is there a way to view the total bandwidth my account has used?

Regards,

Gon

As stated on the Home Page and loads of other places, no limits are imposed on anything. Stats about your session are available under the 'Stats' tab on the Main Window or on the Web Page Client Area pointed to by the 'Your Details and statistics' option if you right click the AirVPN notification icon - you can even choose to save session archive data on the web page.

All bandwidth is unlimited, both volume and speed - you do not need to worry. If for curiosity's sake you would like to see how much bandwidth you have used through AirVPN, turn on session logging and it will have a record of how much bandwidth was used on each session and a total amount of all recorded sessions.

All bandwidth is unlimited, both volume and speed - you do not need to worry. If for curiosity's sake you would like to see how much bandwidth you have used through AirVPN, turn on session logging and it will have a record of how much bandwidth was used on each session and a total amount of all recorded sessions.

As stated on the Home Page and loads of other places, no limits are imposed on anything. Stats about your session are available under the 'Stats' tab on the Main Window or on the Web Page Client Area pointed to by the 'Your Details and statistics' option if you right click the AirVPN notification icon - you can even choose to save session archive data on the web page.

Thank you so much.