Not connected, Your IP: 18.224.39.32
airPlastic

Connected but still shows my "real" IP Address

So I'm using the 2.9.2 client, and while it says I am connected to a server (Chara currently), the airvpn.org website says I'm not connected at the bottom of all the pages. And also the website whatismyipaddress.com is showing my real location. It says my IPv6 address is this really long number, but it is showing my real location.

I have IPV6 disabled in the Preferences, and this has never been a problem in the past. The only difference is I have moved, so I am on a different network (same provider however).

Anything I can do to stop leaking my IPv6 info? Why does airvpn.org think I am disconnected? At this point I have no idea if I am actually using the VPN or not.

Having the same issues here guys. Problem is it shows connected on OPENVPN just doesn't change any of my network information (IP ADDRESS) and as well when using the AirVPN program it wont work either. It is not downloading the Tunnel Driver, it just wont. I just tried doing the network lock and it does nothing.

Having the same issues here guys. Problem is it shows connected on OPENVPN just doesn't change any of my network information (IP ADDRESS) and as well when using the AirVPN program it wont work either. It is not downloading the Tunnel Driver, it just wont. I just tried doing the network lock and it does nothing.

Sounds like the Tap driver isn't installed, didn't install correctly or there's a tap driver version mismatch due to having both the openvpn client and eddie client installed.

If you're on windows and you have both the openvpn client and the eddie client installed try uninstalling both, reboot, then check the network connection area and make sure there's not a tap driver installed - Then reinstall just one of them.

For security and simplicity Imo go for the Eddie client.

HI,

I'm using the Eddie client 2.10.3, and while it says I am connected to server (Maidenhead currently), the website whatismyipaddress.com is showing my real location. I also tested it with dnsleak.com and that also showing the real ip address! My machine has win 7 (x64) 

have IPV6 disabled in the Preferences, and this has never been a problem in the past. 

In my other machine I have Eddie 2.7 (win 8) and it all working well and ip address has appears to masked with Air VPN when tested on DNS leak and  whatismyipaddress.com

Both of my machine has Kaspersky Internet Firewall 2015 edition. 

Can some shed some light what's wrong in the latest version please?

Much appreciated.

Rob 

Probably using HTML5 geolocation feature. If you're using Firefox or a derivative of Firefox then:

go to about:config

search "geo.enabled"

double click to toggle to disabled

Done.