Not connected, Your IP: 3.148.112.25

As a complete newbie what are the do's and dont's of using this air vpn service 

is there anything I should really be wry of and don't do while im connected to airvpn

thank's 

Do feel free to use Tor on top of AirVPN for improved anonymity and tracking resistance.
Don't run Tor exit nodes on AirVPN - doing so would put AirVPN servers on certain blacklists, causing problems for your fellow AirVPN users, such as constant captcha challenges on many websites or even blocked services. However, AirVPN won't stop you from running Tor exit nodes.

Do feel free to use any kind of P2P network.
Don't violate ToS.

I don't think there's anything else you should be particularly wary of. If you encounter a site or service that seems to block you for using a particular AirVPN server, try other AirVPN servers until you find one that works.

There are some anti-fraud detection systems that you may trigger by using VPNs (for example, think of banks or online shops trying to figure out if your login is legitimate). Such problems are relatively rare (most anti-fraud systems are smarter than that).

all of my content is released under CC-BY-SA 2.0