Not connected, Your IP: 3.137.222.204
Zaroad

Anyone with >280 Mbit Internet connection?

Hi,  has anyone more than 280 Mbit internet connection? I was on NordVPN and I got 60-80 Mbit with my 300 MB ones depending of server (CPU 12%) so I consider to switch to AirVPN, they offer me a 70% discount but has a buggy client and not georouting 

I see on max speed stats 1.15 Gbit , 120.21 Mbit 100.94 Mbit 

Hi Zaroad,

I have fiber with a top speed of 500Mbits-1Gbits. I never reach over 100Mbits Down and about 60Mbits UP with AIRVPN on Wifi AC. Without AirVpn on Wifi AC I gain about 5-10%. I love AirVpn and am very happy with there service.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Solex1

I have 'only' a 160Mbps connection, and AirVPN gives me 18MB/sec (144mbps) down on well seeded torrents, e.g. Ubuntu. Maybe email staff or create a support ticket, I think they give free trials if you ask. If not you can buy a 3 day trial for $1. I hope that helps.

Hi,

I was on NordVPN too and I never experienced something worst than them and I think nobody can trust them.

All "user comments" on their website are FAKE (see their twitter comments, all accounts have 1post, have been banned or doesn't exist at all).

When I ask explanation about this on their support... No answer at all.

So i've contacted them with mail and their answer was.. illarous "They are not fake, We can't do anything if our users don't use their twitter account, If you don't trust us you can go with somewhere else" This is what I did with AirVPN.

Well, connection with AirVPN is pretty good (60mbit/s down without AirVPN, 48 with SSL over VPN) and it's far better than what I had with NordVPN. The only thing I "regret" is the NordVPN client because the AirVPN app is bit bad because of the design and it's not smooth. But it have a lot of options and it's opensource so it counterbalances.

Hi Zaroad,

Does an unmetered 1Gbit server connection count?

I am not sure what are you trying to measure here.

But from looking on their servers page and checking who are the actual providers, I would never trust such a company, even for free.

I literally didn't find even a single Dedicated server in their VPN infrastructure, they are all a mixture of Virtual machines on partially

reliable providers. More than 10 server locations are just oversold VPS servers from the company called "edis.at" which is a violation of their

policy as well (public VPNs are not allowed), but thats already another question.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Thanks for your feedbacks. My Isp gave me a trial for a month of his 300 Mbits fiber profile and after this month I recover my 100 Mbits. I didn't know that Edis.at doesn't allow public VPNs.

Wait. Edis.at says

" Users may not utilize services to offer open proxy or public VPN (VPN without authentication). "

" Commercial VPN operators require full account verification incl. submission of corporate documents and business licenses"

So that's not the case.