Not connected, Your IP: 18.219.14.63
Sign in to follow this  
modena

Fxnow Blocked

The Fxnow (Fox) app for iOS is now apparently blocking airvpn access. I could previously access it through any US located server. Now it tells me the content is unavailable for my location. I can regain access by changing my DNS server.

Is there anything I can do?

I'm primarily trying to access this on iOS. On a PC I can access the main site, however, when I try to play a video it displays this message:

"The video you are attempting to watch is only available to viewers in the US, US territories, and military bases."

It doesn't matter which US server I connect to; same message every time.

If I access http://www.fxnetworks.com/ without airvpn, it won't even load the main page and displays this message:

"The content you are trying to access is not available in your region."

The same goes for http://www.simpsonsworld.com/ which is a part of fxnetworks.com.

If I had to guess, I'd say the DRM on the site is scrutinizing where I'm accessing the content from. I used a DNS service with 7 day free trial period and I regained access, but I've already payed for airvpn and don't wish to pay for another service.

I have used FXNow on iOS in the past without problem. I tried serveral usa servers today and got "The content you are trying to access is not available in your region." on iphone.