Not connected, Your IP: 3.12.162.179
hugomueller

Connect when launched + Network Lock

I like to use the feature "Connect when launched" but at this moment the network lock is deactivated. Is there any way to activate the network lock also?

In addition I would like to have a feature which activate network lock at the moment I start Eddie (which is nice if you put Eddie in autostart in Windows, this makes sure that the computer is not able to establish an internet connection without beeing connected to a vpn server).

I am shutting done my PC with an other application which forces eddie to shut down. At the next start eddie deactivates the network lock and starts the auto connect...

The only solution to that, at the moment, is to manually close Eddie first.  They'll have to re-program it to change that behavior.

They commented on it in another thread, I'm walking around the lake right now otherwise I would find it for you. I think they're considering adding what we want, but for now The advice is just to close Eddie manually so that the next time you open it the lock will already be on if you had the lock on the last time.

Edit, found the thread: https://airvpn.org/topic/13627-network-lock-disabling-at-startup/

Thanks for the link but for my purpose I just can't close it manually.

I understand. I think everyone would be happy if they fixed the client to keep network lock on at startup.