Not connected, Your IP: 35.175.212.5

I'm just curious, but what is the purpose of using a site like that? You are the second person to say they are not able to use a similar site. Why do people use those?

Multi Hosters offers premium access to several One Click Hosters with just one account. All Debrid in this case additionally offers a Torrent Downloader.

Alldebrid is not a good service and the only I saw which has problems with VPN.

Is there any way to take action against this block from airvpn staff or is this a permanent problem?

Not all of the servers are blocked. I just connected to that site from some other VPN services too. I bet you can find a server it works with.

Off-topic, but I have found linksnappy and premiumize.me to perform far better; and neither have issues with VPN access. 

Hey guys! Sorry to up this thread after all this time but I use Alldebrid too and I encounter the same issue, the message now is:

>> VPN: Dedicated servers are not allowed on Alldebrid.

If you use a VPN, you can fill this form to validate your provider => http://alldebrid.fr/vpn/

When I clicked the link, I fell on the form which detected the IP address of the server where I am (Alshain) and asked the name of VPN to authorize it. So I sent a request.
It seems now that Alldebrid "allows" VPN.

But I've some questions (I'm noob):

- How can a website detect that an IP is from a VPN ?
- There is any risk for me to have asked alldebrid to authorize my AirVPN connexion ?(I gave anything, except of course the IP address detected by alldebrid)

Sorry if those questions are stupid, I am just curious

Thank you

- How can a website detect that an IP is from a VPN ?

There seems to be a difference from "private customer" IPs and server IPs. VPN uses server IPs

- There is any risk for me to have asked alldebrid to authorize my AirVPN connexion ?(I gave anything, except of course the IP address detected by alldebrid)

No risk but you have to give your exit IP to let them unblock it.

I guess they are just blocking server to avoid that other multihosters use an Alldebrid Account.

This only works if you are logged in.