Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.197.209

Hello everyone

This is my second post here on AirVPN forums (the first being to impart a bit of my subnetting knowledge from my CCNA certification for a Network Lock question). I noticed after my post was reviewed and accepted by a mod (although reviewing the post did seem a bit silly considering what I'd wrote I know they do it for legit purposes) I'd forgotten to add something and so I edited it. Looking up at the box now I still have that green box warning me about my post needing to be reviewed by a moderator, but after I edited my original post the edit was automatically accepted!

This might be a bit of worry to AirVPN staff because a new account can post anything, have it accepted, and then change it to their liking. Although they can easily get hit with warnings and/or an insta-ban I'm sure, it does seem a bit odd that only the initial post is reviewed, not any edits.

Or maybe I'm just seeing the automatic update because it's my own post. I haven't yet tried checking while signed out. Although knowing whether it's truly "just me" would be nice the purpose of my post here is more for putting it out there for AVPN staff to see.

Suppose I might find out one way or another, right?

Thanks AirVPN for providing a service second to none. I doubt there's anything even remotely better than you guys and if there is? Oh flipping well I like it here! The Dark Side sometimes gives me free cookies!

Certified CompTIA A+ IT, Remote Support and Depot Technician, CompTIA Network+, MCP, MCDST Windows XP

Certifying Cisco CCENT/CCNA (currently expired and awaiting recertification)

Uncertified Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, Windows Vista,7,8,8.1

Uncertifiably Awesome