Not connected, Your IP: 54.242.191.214

Hi i am trying to go to this site using carinae but get redirected to youtube.( http://support.amd.com/ ) Is this happening for anyone else or is it a virus? When i change server it doesn't happen so i am a bit confused.Is it a self defense thing set up by the site that redirects suspicious ips(proxys) or something else? Thanks for any info

Hi i am trying to go to this site using carinae but get redirected to youtube.( http://support.amd.com/ ) Is this happening for anyone else or is it a virus? When i change server it doesn't happen so i am a bit confused.Is it a self defense thing set up by the site that redirects suspicious ips(proxys) or something else? Thanks for any info

Hi, yes it works fine using other servers but when using  Carinae(UK) it redirects me to youtube.

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this with Carinae, UK.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi it doesn't do it anymore. I am not sure exactly why it was happening.I have scanned with several different scanners (malwarebytes,adwcleaner,comodo and hitman pro and have found no virus of any kind.Very strange. Thanks for the feedback anyway. 

ayy glad its fixed. There are a few youtube links in the source of that site. It may have been a browser caching glitch or some combo of browser addons interacting with the page.

Other than getting views on a youtube video I see no reason why anyone would redirect to youtube. My money is one the site devs posting a wonki link on the page or browser / browser addon issue.