Not connected, Your IP: 3.129.23.30
Sign in to follow this  
ak33

moneysavingexpert.com blocked

I get this message when I try to access the website:

Your request has been blocked.

If you feel you have been blocked in error, please contact Customer Support at webmaster@moneysavingexpert.com for assistance.

*clicking the above email link will automatically add some important details to the email for us to investigate the problem. If the link does not work, please copy and paste all of the information below into an email webmaster@moneysavingexpert.com

Thank you.

Event ID: 894648737069951537 Host: forums.moneysavingexpert.com Timestamp: Thu Nov 27 2014 17:28:41 GMT+0000 (GMT)

Guest JWW

I get this message when I try to access the website:

Your request has been blocked.

If you feel you have been blocked in error, please contact Customer Support at webmaster@moneysavingexpert.com for assistance.

*clicking the above email link will automatically add some important details to the email for us to investigate the problem. If the link does not work, please copy and paste all of the information below into an email webmaster@moneysavingexpert.com

Thank you.

Event ID: 894648737069951537 Host: forums.moneysavingexpert.com Timestamp: Thu Nov 27 2014 17:28:41 GMT+0000 (GMT)

Just try a different server. Access is fine via Carinae (UK).