Not connected, Your IP: 3.14.253.152
Sign in to follow this  
mrblurayman

LOOKING TO JOIN UP BUT UNSURE newbie virgin

Hi please for give me spelling and how I type sorry.im looking to join up but cant make my mind as so many dam VPNS out there now but I have few questions.

Do have kill switch ?

Do have DNS LEAK ? which stop's leaks ? I think that what it is ?

What are Protcools and proxy and routes and advanced ? do I need to change this all ?

I looked at the protocol list but just see ports and do have a clue I don't what to start clicking on stuff I don't understand.

I am using IBVPN I have read reviews they keep logs but they say they don't as any else here used them before ?  and same goes for purevpn have u used them ?

I hope I will sign here just find so much and on vpns making right choice is confusing me and makes my head hurt lol

thank you from Robert

I think to mention other VPN providers are frowned upon here

Not sure if I understood your entire post, but its pretty simple. Yes the AirVPN client has a  kind of "killswitch". ( https://airvpn.org/faq/software_lock/ )

If you get DNS leak, either the staff or us here on the forum will help you

Not sure what you mean by protocols, but air supports different ports and both UDP and TCP, tunneling with SSL or SSH

sorry I have read that but don't really understand it all.In net work what do I do ? do I have type stuff on box ? like web sites ?

What I mean by kill switch is.If I connect via USA,France and for some reason my connection drops will kill switch close any windows I have open or Vuze so my own ISP cant see what I have been doing ?

Thank you.