Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.254.138

Hi all.

I have been using AirVPN for months, I have an annual subscription. I have been using the service via Netgear R7000 flawlessly, with port forwardings working. Few days ago I built a unit (based on Supermicro A1SRi-2558 MB) running pfSense 2.2 and assigning an interface to VPN traffic only, as showed:

M.png

I succesfully set up my unit as brilliantly explained here: https://airvpn.org/topic/11245-how-to-set-up-pfsense-21-for-airvpn/ using all 4 ethernet ports. OpenVPN client is running, I am succesfully connected to AirVPN as well my clients in the assigned switch.

I am stuck with port forwardings set up, simply I cannot make them work. It seems I am not able to translate the old (iptables) rules into pfSense mode. Can anyone help me in this matter.

Thanks 

- Router/Firewall pfSense 23.01 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11320H @ 3.20GHz)

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

- AP Netgear RAX200 (Stock FW)

- NAS Synology DS1621+ (5 x 5TB WD Red)

- ISP: Fiber 1000/300 (PPPoE)

I don't know about ip tables but have you checked my last post on the main pfsense guide thread?

https://airvpn.org/topic/11245-how-to-set-up-pfsense-21-for-airvpn/page-11

One thing the guide is missing with its port forwarding part is setting up the static IP under the correct network port otherwise the port forwarding won't work, I put some tips and suggestions and my own rough guide on setting up the static ip on that thread not sure if it helps but worth a try!

All clients that need port forwardings have their static IP. Port Forwarding is working for all clients connected to clear internet trunk (in my home network, subnet 192.168.1.0/24).

Unfortunately the same concept is not working for clients in VPN subnet (192.168.2.0/24), clients have their static ip, their ports are open. Unfortunately the port forwarding rules and the relevant firewall rules are not working.

Now I am going to log those rules and sniff the traffic.

There is also an opent thread on pfSense Forum: https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=82944.0

- Router/Firewall pfSense 23.01 (11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11320H @ 3.20GHz)

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

Its above my knowledge sadly but if anyone can help its the guys over at pfsense forums, goodluck!

The problem was definitely this bug (now fixed): https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/3760

Now everything is working as supposed to be. 

I am running 

2.2-BETA (amd64) 
built on Thu Oct 30 08:02:16 CDT 2014 

- Switch Cisco SG350-10

Version newer or equal to 30OCT has the fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- Switch Cisco SG350-10