Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.77.114
Greyzy

Need reminder - change server for autologon

Hi,

I need to change the server that I connect to when I start my PC (WIN 7). Some time ago I set this up, but now I cannot remember what I did. Could somebody please give me a reminder how that works?

I have the config files for several servers downloaded and when I right-click the icon in the system tray (it says "OpenVPN GUI") I get a list of these servers. I can then remove and set the checkmark to any of my selected servers with no problem. Of course I don't want to do that manually every time I start my PC so it would be great to have that automatically done.

Thanks,

Greyzy

You want your client to connect to a random server every time you start your computer (or more exact, every time your client connects to AirVPN)? Did I get it right?

For this to accomplish, head to the config generator and let it generate OVPN files for every server you want to be randomly connected. You can choose single servers or countries/continens/planets. Additionally, tick Advanced, then All servers for area region. This will add the remote-random option along with all IPs of the ticked servers as separate remote options in the OVPN file.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.