Not connected, Your IP: 3.149.252.37
Sign in to follow this  
rkp

Problems Eddie 2.4

I have two problems dealing with Eddie 2.4:

1. When shutting down Windows 8.1, the process is stopped because Windows is not able to shut down AirVPN. Maybe this is a result of the question "Do you really want to exit" when closing AirVPN. This problem did not exist in 2.3.

2. Minimizing in tray still does not work!

Where can I find Eddie 2.3 to go back?  As mentioned, with 2.4 it is not possible to close Windows.

Many thanks

Ya I have the same thing on my OS 7 64 ,, I dont worry about it at all the pc will shut down and thats that ,, nothing els will harm ur pc

there is how ever one small problem , if u start to play around with ur ports Like I did the other day, ur pc will restart or blue screen

99% that was me closing the wrong port ,, the next day while i had my file sharing port open , I was downloading and uploading and I decided to un hook my cat 6 cable while every thing was running and I got the blue screen again ,,,, So if u dont do what I did and leave every thing as is ,, U will be good to go

hop this helps

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

Hello,

When shutting down Windows 8.1, the process is stopped because Windows is not able to shut down AirVPN. Maybe this is a result of the question "Do you really want to exit" when closing AirVPN. This problem did not exist in 2.3.

It is... There will be a fix for this in the upcoming Version 2.5, "[new] Option for exit confirmation", found in the upcoming changelog here: https://airvpn.org/services/changelog.php?software=client&format=html
You will be able to uncheck that option and then Windows will exit without hanging.
HTH...