Not connected, Your IP: 54.226.94.217
Sarif

Question about installation for Linux

Good Day

So my VPN  in windows is working perfect  but now  I have a Dual boot   and doing most of my work on Linux Mint 17

so I was wondering with my account I just download the Linux  client   and install it  and use the same account ??  

is this Right ??  Or these is extra steps I must do ??

many thanks 

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

Yes, that does sound right. You use the same account and download the client for linux (probably the .deb for mint, I guess).

Yes, that does sound right. You use the same account and download the client for linux (probably the .deb for mint, I guess).

Thanks My friend   will do 

many thanks

9yzTU300x300.png                                                                                      visa1.png                  

For as long as the client is in beta you may find it better/easier to just install openvpn directly to Mint and manually insert the config files. This way you can connect directly from the network-manager applet near your clock.

You would need to open a terminal and type:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install network-manager-openvpn-gnome

Then generate a Linux config in the AirVPN client area. Choose your desired VPN country, scroll down and then choose Advanced. Tick for port 443 over UDP, and check the box to separate the files (on the right side of the page). Then proceed and download the generated files as a zip or whatever.

Unzip the archive, preferably into a folder (eg AirVPN) and then back in terminal (eg right click the window and choose Open Terminal Here):

sudo mv AirVPN /etc/openvpn

and you should be good to go by simply clicking the computer/network icon and choosing to connect to the AirVPN server.

For as long as the client is in beta you may find it better/easier to just install openvpn directly to Mint and manually insert the config files. This way you can connect directly from the network-manager applet near your clock.

Then generate a Linux config in the AirVPN client area. Choose your desired VPN country, scroll down and then choose Advanced. Tick for port 443 over UDP, and check the box to separate the files (on the right side of the page). Then proceed and download the generated files as a zip or whatever.

Unzip the archive, preferably into a folder (eg AirVPN) and then back in terminal (eg right click the window and choose Open Terminal Here):

and you should be good to go by simply clicking the computer/network icon and choosing to connect to the AirVPN server.

Many thanks  it sounds pretty good 

I will do that  thank u I was still  uncertain   about this and therefore I haven't installed any thing yet ,,  But i did download the Linux version 

thank u will update when I get to it 

well im up and running

did not use the command yet    just installed  the linux client   changes pass and boom  it is working

Just A fast Update

The last 2 or 3 times I was uninstalling Linux and reinstalling /// to do some changhes that I wanted to do

and I would Like to say // that  I have been using ur Command   and it is working like a charm

I dont know why  before it worked ohne   command Line ,,,,,  But know the command Like came in Handy

Just Like to update  all the command works Like a charm

Many thanks Man