Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.20.146
Sign in to follow this  
lurch31

Future Australian Users

Good Evening Guys - Loving airvpn, working well (from Australia) 2 of my work buddies have already signed up as well.

You may start getting a lot of Australians looking to use VPNs because our Government has come out with new laws to retain all Metadata for 2yrs. ( just google Data retention Australia) and tons a reports will come up

Im interested in knowing if there are plans to boost the amount of servers close to Australia.

thanks

Good Evening Guys - Loving airvpn, working well (from Australia) 2 of my work buddies have already signed up as well.

You may start getting a lot of Australians looking to use VPNs because our Government has come out with new laws to retain all Metadata for 2yrs. ( just google Data retention Australia) and tons a reports will come up

Im interested in knowing if there are plans to boost the amount of servers close to Australia.

thanks

The same thing has happened to us here in the U.K, apparently were all terrorists now and cyber criminals. This is Gerge Bush SNR's New World Order wet dream.

The Gov in Aus is having a hard time selling these laws but it's always a good idea to be pre-emptive regarding privacy concerns - don't trust Gov isn't already doing what it wants.

BTW, Aus just lost the Singapore servers. Closest now is HK. Others work well enough but EU is slower and I don't use USA on principle.

We got a Singapore Server back again now - So my ping is back down to about 140ms

Having FTTH does help