Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.2.208
deanorocks

Need some clarification on a custom multi vpn/onion setup

Hello guys!

Right this is a litte embarrasing seeing as I have an extensive 10 year history in network infrastructure! Most probably why ive left it so long to ask for clarification! I really need to know if someone with technical routing knowledge considers the setup I have created workable, so for example, lets say a corperate body was desperate to find the source, would they need to work through the chain of IP addresses before they found the source.

Please note my original setup was more extensive, ill list both concepts. the basis of this query fully applies to either implementation.

INITIAL IDEA:

The setup is as follows;

VMware workstation, 3 Virtual machines.

Software used: Proxifier.exe, Freeproxy.exe, AdvOR.exe, AirVPN.exe, EarthVPN.exe, openVPN.exe (zorroVPN uses standard openVPN util), Jondyn.jar, jondofox extension.

My initial thought was to build a mix of all these with VPN's being seperated per virtual machine with the final internet virtual machine using Jondyn/Jondofox over a VPN. Each virtual imagine passes the traffic on via proxifier to the next machines proxy server and then again proxifier handles the request accordingly.

So the idea for VM1: INTERNET <- AdvOR1 <- AirVPN <- Freeproxy <- VM2 <- AdvOR2 <- EarthVPN <- FreeProxy <- VM3 Jondoyn <- Jondofox

So based on how I understand networking  with this exact setup the end public facing IP would be the Jondyn IP and then the above list would work backwards so for example

PUBLIC IP: (((Jondyn IP))) -> EarthVPN IP ->  AdvOR2 IP's -> AirVPN IP -> AdvOR IP -> (((YOUR ACTUAL IP))).

I can see traffic passing through each node and receive around a 30-40kb/s speed which obviously varies greatly

Can someone just confirm that my above theory is actually accurate please and to get to the source IP wioth this exact setup eadh node would have to be taken into consideration??

Thank you