Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.119.66

Hi all, first post here, site looks like a fantastic resource.

I have installed the Europeian and Asian server files and several individual server files on to my openUSE Gnome 13.10.02 box as per the Gnome Network Manager tutorial. Everything went fine until I checked for DNS leaks using GRC'S https://www.grc.com/dns/dns.htm

I was still querying my ISP's DNS. I manually set each VPN to use OpenNIC's non logging DNS http://www.opennicproject.org/, I have sucssesfully done this with Mint and Ubuntu using Gnome Network Manager. However I seem to be having an issue with OpenSUSE, I can only connect reliably to the Swedish server and occasionally to the Netherlands, non of the others ie Europe/Asia/Romania/Luxumberg/Singapore even though they are all configured identically. I have obviously broken something by manually setting the DNS. I also don't know and cannot find the openSUSE command to open the openvpn logs which isn't helping.

Any help much appreciated.

Just to update: I have found that upon reboot I can connect to any server and have no DNS leaks, if I then try to connect to a different server the connection fails. I can sometimes reconnect by re-entering the password in Gnome Network Manager - VPN settings.

It's not perfect and it's not pretty either but I can connect with good speeds to the server of my choosing, I just cannot change between servers without a reboot.