Chromium OS (or Chrome OS) is an operating system designed by Google that is based on the GNU/Linux kernel and uses Google Chrome web browser as its main user interface.
- Go to Client Area > Config Generator in our web site, choose ChromeOS and other options. Download files on your Google Drive or on a thumb drive.
- Click your bottom-right panel, and then the gear to open the control panel.
- Type "certificates" in the search box and select Manage Certificates.
- On Your Certificates tab, click Import and Bind, and select the user.p12 file. If asked, leave password empty.
- In the browser, open chrome://net-internals , and click ChromeOS at the bottom
- Choose File. Select the .onc file. It will look like it did nothing.
- Now in your bottom-right panel, you will have a VPN connection.
- Click to connect. If you forced to enter a password, type something, it doesn't matter what.
- Check whether connection is ok in the bottom-right panel.