Some Q,s / remarks.
- Why a masterkey to connect?
It is a very essential security feature which protects all of your AirVPN data (username, password, certificates, keys...).
- Some kind of timer to see how long I’m connected on startpage.
Eddie makes every effort to save battery and what you suggest is somehow problematic because it may decrease battery life. Currently Eddie is the only OpenVPN based application which ensures a longer than "OpenVPN for Android" and "openvpn-connect" battery life, therefore we are hesitant to add any non-strictly essential feature which would potentially drain more energy per time unit.
- Why not use the same button for quick connect and disconnect. With kind of warning for disconnect.
- Button “quick connect “color is a bit dull, as in colorless. Red and green will be more understandable.
- Possibility to keep log files and delete when needed after connections or disconnections are made.
- Version number at startpage?
my 2 cents.
Thank you very much! Your suggestions will be kept in due consideration.